OYADE insulating glass moleular sieve can absorb moisture and residual organics, insulating glass, evenvery low temperatures remain smooth and transparent, while sufficiently reduce intemal and extemal insulating glass due to strong seasonal and diumal temperature changes withstand tremendous pressure difference. extend the life of Insulating glass.
0.5mm-08mm (for machine filling)1.0mm-15mm(for machine labor)1.5mm-20mm(for labor filling)
Zeolite and binder as main raw material. The main materials of molecularsIeve raw powder and Calcium Chloride.
Instantaneous temperature, high adsorption rate, it will start workingwhile relative humidity up to 12/, in certain circumstances(inside the hollow glass),and its adsorption rate will reach about 19%, the temperature will reach more than 40℃.
1. Drying of liquid (eg ethanol).
2. Air drying in insulating glass
3. Drying of mixed nitrogen and hydrogen gas
4. Drying of refrigerants
Static water adsorption capacity
Water absorption rate
Static nitrogen adsorption
Insulating glass has strict requirements for desiccant.
1) super low packing water content can ensure that the desiccant has strong water absorption.
2) Super deep adsorption capacity can ensure that the water in the glass sandwich is fully absorbed, avoid dew, and fully guarantee the thermal insulation performance of the insulating glass.
3) ultra-low degree of powder to ensure the beautiful and transparent performance of insulating glass.
4) The ultra-low nitrogen adsorption capacity ensures that the insulating glass distorts and deforms at different temperatures, resulting in glass bursting.
5) Qualified packing density to ensure that the dosage of desiccant filling is within the most economical and reasonable range.
6) reasonable acid-base properties to ensure that the insulating glass strips are not easily corroded and salting out.
7) Higher crushing strength, reduce the crushing due to insufficient strength in the filling process, forming slag, dust, glass pollution.
8) low static electricity to ensure that the desiccant is adsorbed on the pipe wall when the machine is filled.
There are two basic ways to regenerate zeolite:
1) change the temperature, that is, "change the temperature". It is through heating the molecular sieve to remove the adsorbed substances. Generally, it is heated by preheated regenerative gas in industry, and the molecular sieve is purged to 200 or so. Generally, it is heated by preheated regenerative gas in industry, and the molecular sieve is purged to 200 or so.
2) change the relative pressure, that is, "variable pressure". Generally used for gas phase adsorption process. The basic method is to keep the temperature of the adsorbent unchanged and remove the adsorbate by reducing the pressure and the inert gas back-blowing.
The pore size of 3A molecular sieve is 3A; It is mainly used for adsorbing water, and does not adsorb any molecules with a diameter greater than 3A, so as not to destroy the organic matter in the insualting glass and increase its life.